Friday, January 11, 2013

True Blue Abbi: Featuring Treena Bean

Hello you all! Sorry I've been gone for a little bit. I'm back today sharing a few photos from my personal blog True Blue Abbi . I have a lifestyle blog and post personal outfits quite often. Because I work for my mom, sometimes, instead of getting paid, I'll get an item from her shop. I've worked for quite a few items that I've grown to love! So, these photos are from my most recent outfit.

Click this link if you'd like to go to my blog and see the whole post!! 

Items Shown: Shabby Sewn Headband//Spider Necklace

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it would be something I would wear, but it is unique....and the stone that forms the "body" is beautiful! Thanks for showing a photo of it. I have a friend who does not like spiders, and it is so tempting to send a link to the photo to her.....but I'll restrain myself. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete