Monday, August 13, 2012

Vintage Hair Clips

Sorry it's been so long since the last post everyone! I've been extremely busy and just got off a vacation the beginning of last week.

Today I'd like to talk a bit about our Vintage Hair Clips.
There's three different styles for our Hair Clips. The Butterfly Hair Clip, the New Hair Clip, and the Original Hair Clip. Each have different colors to choose from as well! Each are sold for $18.95

PS-Our website is almost finished! We've changed the blog to match.

-Treena Bean
-True Blue Abbi
New Hair Clip
Butterfly Hair Clip
Original Hair Clip

8 comments:

  1. Ah, I love these! Obsessed with vintage hair accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I love the green one.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so pretty! They'd be so cute to finish off a bun or ponytail. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE VINTAGE.and this pieces are perfect.
    wanna follow each other?yes no?
    ummm, yeah.

    cheers!
    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. following!


    cheers!
    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These hairclips are so pretty.

    I'm having a blog giveaway, hope you can stop by and enter. Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  7. How utterly gorgeous are these! Man, I truly need to up my vintage piece-finding skills. Because yours are right on point!

    xoxo,
    t

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much everyone!

    I'd love it if you'd also check out my lifestyle blog http://trueblueabbi.blogspot.com/ and publicly follow along if you enjoy yourself(:

    -Treena Bean
    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete